Tuesday, September 2, 2008

3 Down - 12 to go!

It was good weekend for knitting. Not many plans, crappy allergies, and a bunch of shows to catch up on on the DVR. I frogged the French Market Bag. It felt good.

I Finished the Super Secret Knitting and sent it off. Here's a tiny sneak peak.

















I also finished the Bat Hat. Cute, easy pattern. The only mods I made were to knit it on smaller needles and a little less deep to fit a smaller head. I also didn't double the ears to make them thicker. That is purely because I was running out of yarn. I think it's fine. I kind of like how the ears curl a little. Here's Matty (with a bigger head) standing in for his cousin to model it.






















I've got one sleeve done on Maggie's Winter Cardi and hope to be to show you a finished object tomorrow.

No comments: