Saturday, August 30, 2008

Remember me?

I've been meaning to come here and show some of my fo's, but the craziness of life and keeping up with my main blog has kept me away. My needles have been very busy though!

I've finished two sweaters recently - one for Delphine and one for me.

I made the Cowgirl Butterfly Astronaut Vest for Delphine. I used Dream in Color Classy, and I was pretty happy with the way it turned out.

Cowgirl Butterfly Astronaut Vest

Cowgirl Butterfly Astronaut Vest

I tried my hand at making something for myself again - Liesl. I always love Ysolda's patterns, and this one called to me so I cast it on right away. It knit up pretty quickly, and it actually fit me!

Finished Liesl

Finished Liesl

I've knit a few socks - the pair I recently finished I can't show you because I was a test knitter for someone. Hopefully I'll be able to show them soon. I really love the way they turned out!

Like Dani, I've got tons of projects to finish up - one single sock, a doll, and a simple pair of socks for myself. I'm in the middle of participating in an afghan square swap and have been knitting 2 squares a month. I've got 7 more squares to knit and then one for myself to complete the afghan.

I cast on the Laughing Carrots sweater for Dominic yesterday and I owe him a pair of socks too. I've been in complete denial that I should already be planning my holiday knitting - but I plan on trying to map some of that out this weekend and next weekend.

So there is my little update :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The vest is so cute -- and the name makes me think of that little girl from the Lemony Snickett books!

Dani said...

I love the sweater on you! And Miss D is stunning model as always. It's good to see you around these parts again. ;)