Monday, February 25, 2008

Seven Things

I've been tagged for a meme by Marie Grace.


The rules...

1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


7 Things about Me

1.) I was really excited to know that Marie Grace reads my blog. (blush)

2.) I am afraid of the dark and still sleep with a night light.

3.) I have been with my husband since I was 17.

4.) I have had mostly the same friends since I was 8 years old.

5.) I am a fast reader. I can read a book in a day if I am alone.

6.) I prefer fantasy, but will read anything except romance.

7.) I don't read as much as I used to since I became knit obsessed.



I am tagging:

Pez

Gina

Melissa

ReluctantMango

LeaAnna

Kelly

Mary



No comments: