Wednesday, February 27, 2008

7 Things About Me

I apologize, but I did a copy and paste from my blog a couple weeks ago because I can't think of any more fun things about me (if you want a really long list...here are 100 things about me).

1. I like to read mysteries.

2. I wish that I could sew. There are so many dresses and skirts that I'd love to make. I'm always buying patterns thinking I'll teach myself, but get very intimidated the moment I open the envelope.

3. I like watching zombie and vampire movies.

4. I like finding 4 leaf clovers, and I'm actually pretty good at it. I even have one that I found during our last trip to France.

5. I collect sheep, bees and teacups.

6. I love the smell of Lilly of the Valley. It makes me so happy when they start to grow right outside our front door.

7. I have never been to Disneyworld or Disneyland but really want to go!

No comments: